Video Overplay Video Tutorials
Overplay - Email OptIn
Overplay - Social Media
Overplay - Funnel
Overplay - Call To Action
Overplay - Ad Banner
Video Overplay Plugin Update Guide
Latest version available: 1.3
Version 1.3 Fixes:
- few bug fixes that was crashing some sites
Version 1.2 Fixes:
New facilities added:
- Extra content like social icons, animation settings are hidden by default for better and cleaner view
- Social Lock: Option to force user to click the social icons to continue watching video.
- Hidden Banners: Option to keep banner and html ad visible on mouse hover and hide on mouse out.
WordPress database error: [Multiple primary key defined] ALTER TABLE wp_videooverplay ADD PRIMARY KEY (id)
- Fix Overplay analytics tracking bugs.
- Fix Color selector bug while adding new overplay.
Version 1.1 Fixes:
New facilities added:
- HTML Ad code: Now you can put your own html code over the video as overplay item.
- Your license/activation key will be hidden once activated.
- Custom code insertion for advanced user. You can insert your own CSS code into video overplay.
- More color control on video theme, choose your own color with integrated color picker.
- More control on social headline for social media icons. for font size, style and color.
- Autoresponder large custom form code not working.
- Ad banner: image upload button not working.
How to update manually if auto update does not work?
Step 1: Download The New Version From JV Zoo
Log in to your JV Zoo Portal area and locate your "Video Overplay" download. Open the page and download the new zip file to your computer. Note that the zip file does not have version in the name - but when you download a new version of Video Overplay it will be always latest version
Step 2: Install The Easy Theme and Plugin Upgrades Plugin
We highly recommend doing this first as it will allow you to update the theme/plugin without having to delete it first.
After you have installed and activated the free Easy Theme and Plugin Upgrades Plugin, you can proceed to step 3.
Step 3: Upgrade The Plugin
- Log into your WordPress site.
- Go to Plugins -> Add New
- Click the "Upload Plugin" tab.
- Select the zip file with the new theme version to install.
- IMPORTANT: Select "Yes" from the "Upgrade existing plugin?" option.
- Click "Install Now".
- After the install is done click "Activate Now"
That's It You're DoneEnjoy the latest verion of this powerful plugin and stay tuned for more free updates and features in the near future.
For any feedback/query/problem, don't hesitate to contact us at http://wildfireconcepts.com/support/